What We Are
InCloud360 is a technology services and consulting company focused on helping evolving and growing companies gain operational efficiency and effectiveness to maximize profit and support sustained growth. Our services focus on the following areas:
- InCloud360 resells, implements, integrates, extends and supports various leading Cloud ERP solutions as well as provides management consulting to assist in applying related best practices.
Read more about our Cloud ERP Services.
- InCloud360 provides IT Executive Services, IT Strategy & Consulting and IT Organization Assessments for all sizes of organizations, regardless of the industry, with the need to obtain the greatest value from their IT assets, organization, and leadership. This includes Interim/Fractional CIOs, CIO Coaching and other various CIO related services.
Read more about our CIO Advisory Services.
Who We Serve
We serve many types of companies. For our Cloud ERP Services we have a strong focus on professional services organizations, technology firms, software, private equity firms, companies that require multi-entity and/or multi-location financial management and Not-for-profits.
Types of Industries and Companies
- Professional services organizations – staffing, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.
- Technology firms – consulting to managed services
- Software – publishers, re-sellers and system integrators
- SaaS - service providers
- Private equity firms interested in a consistent financial cost structure, compliance, operational efficiency, and consolidated financial oversight of their portfolio of companies
- Companies that require multi-entity and/or multi-location financial management – franchises, assisted living to multi-nationals
- Accelerated growth and forward leaning organizations needing system agility and flexibility
- Businesses that need to implement proper systems, processes and controls
- SaaS providers with subscription billing, revenue recognition, and multi-element arrangements
- Companies needing assistance with tranistioning to the new revenue recognition standards
- growing businesses seeking operational improvement, cost reduction or cost avoidance
- Finance organizations and executives seeking financial and operational visibility across all areas of the business
- Organizations considering cloud based solutions
- Organizations seeking greater operational maturity or leadership capabilities from their IT organization
- Organizations seeking to automate/simplify/reduce errors and remove redundant data entry within their quote to cash process as well as improve their associated reporting, i.e. gain forecasting capabilities
- Finance departments that simply need more functionality than QuickBooks can offer
- Organizations that have implemented various departmental systems which have too much unused functionality and consequently are too expensive for the organization
- Organizations that need the reporting capabilities for their board and/or investors in preparation for an IPO or divestiture
We provide the guidance and information to optimize cross functional or enterprise business processes, specifically the quote-to-cash process, and obtain the highest level of value from business technology assets; including technology solution and organizational assessments. We provide the delivery capabilities to implement your solution and process optimization.
Why We Are Different
CXO leadership, industry and consulting experience
Our owner/founder and consultants have experience in four dimensions; 1. held executive level leadership roles, including CIO, with software manufacturers, 2. implemented enterprise-wide large scale ERP and CRM initiatives internally, 3. consulted on enterprise-wide scale ERP, business transformation and process re-engineering initiatives, and perhaps the most important 4. managed and lead IT organizations including the system and infrastructure operations.
This experience is unmatched in the industries we serve. Compare with other providers during your assessment phase, especially when discussing how to access your organization’s readiness for adopting, the overall benefits and calculating the ROI of cloud computing as well as achieving associated operational improvements.
Focus on Operational Improvement
Optimizing your cross-functional or enterprise business processes, tracking financials that are integrated with sales & marketing as well as monitoring key performance indicators from business operations all real-time, are some of the top strategic ways to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, and more importantly, the visibility to prospects, leads, and customer needs and trends will ultimately lead to improved customer satisfaction, greater loyalty, higher retention, and increased sales.
Experience and leadership are paramount to providing the advisory service capabilities needed to effectively guide the client’s leadership team through the necessary steps of driving real value-add within and across an organization’s functional business lines.
That’s where we come in with the expertise to identify the process opportunities, recommend the technology, and implement a solution that can help your company perform at its optimal level.
InCloud360’s knowledge and experience extend well beyond finance and accounting based on many years of experience in the functional areas of sales, operations, and information technology within software, professional services, manufacturing and non-profit industries as well as management consulting to companies in the same industries.
At InCloud360, we know business processes, information technology, software and cloud technologies.
More importantly because of our experience, we understand your business challenges first-hand and how to work with you to solve them. Our experience in combination with the solutions we provide put us in a unique position where we can help the financial organization become a strategic partner with the business.