Atlanta, GA—September 10, 2014—Two new webcasts are available for firms seeking advice in choosing a provider of cloud accounting software for their business. Sponsored by InCloud360 and presented by Intacct, the webcasts The Secrets to Achieving World-‐Class Revenue Management in 2015, and Painful to Profitable—Cloud Financials Improve Project Performance will be held on October 1, 2014 and October 2, 2014 respectively.
The Secrets to Achieving World-‐Class Revenue Management in 2015
This webcast, scheduled for October 1, 2014, will share the secrets that software and software-‐as-‐a-‐ service financial professionals need to effectively manage revenue in 2015 and beyond. In this event, you’ll learn the secrets to world-‐class revenue management and see how Intacct’s advanced revenue management capabilities can help you:
- Automate revenue allocation across complex, multi-‐element arrangements and control revenue recognition timing for each element.
- Defeat the complexities of tracking and managing VSOE and deferred revenue.
- Gain a real-‐time view of revenue, deferred revenue, and renewals through dashboards and reports.
Painful to Profitable—Cloud Financials Improve Project Performance
- Just one day later, you will gain the opportunity to learn why thousands of project-‐based businesses have maximized the efficiency of projects by choosing Intacct project accounting software. This October 2 webcast will share how Intacct can help you learn:
- The performance and profitability improvements cloud financials brings to project-‐based organizations.
- How to improve project success using real-‐time dashboards to monitor project metrics and KPIs.
- The answers to the top cloud computing questions around security, risk, and value.
InCloud360 is a cloud advisory, consultancy and services firm tailored to helping mid-market and fast growing small businesses achieve their optimal level of operational efficiency and effectiveness by defining and implementing core processes, optimizing outcomes and using best of breed financial and CRM solutions to deliver the greatest value to their customers. InCloud360 specializes in professionalservices, technology, nonprofits and related verticals. For more information, call 678-250-3086 or visit www.InCloud360.com. Follow InCloud360 on Twitter at @InCloud360 to stay up to date with the latest cloud news.
Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct’s award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. Intacct’s accounting software, in use by more than 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies, is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. The Intacct system includes accounting, contract management, revenue recognition, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing. Intacct is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, please visit www.intacct.com or call 877-437-7765.