Multiple Entity & Multiple Location Businesses
Easily manage performance and growth for all your locations
At InCloud360, we’ll deliver a accounting management software that allows the management of every location, individually and collectively, from a single cloud-based solution accessible from anywhere you have internet access at anytime. You can monitor and manage each location’s performance, overall growth, and profitability, while maintaining control using functionality that’s optimized for franchise accounting.
We’ll improve the performance of your overall business with robust, multi-entity consolidation capabilities. Intacct franchise accounting management software makes it easy to look at your business in new ways by giving you the ability to create and report on an unlimited number of key metrics —such as profitability by menu or product item, promotions, or any other key information you use to manage your business—to see what’s performing well. Then you can share revenue enhancing programs or products with other locations, and eliminate the less profitable programs—improving the performance of the entire business.
Plus, you can reduce your monthly and quarterly close by 3-5 days, and keep headcount costs to a minimum as you grow—increasing accounting staff productivity up to 8%—just from automating the close process.
Franchises: Intacct helps leading franchises or franchise groups manage royalty payments, franchisee performance and overall franchise growth, analyze performance, and plan for expansion.
- Optimize inventory, maximize profitability, and control costs.
- Manage the finances of your entire business while making it easy for each franchise or entity to function as an autonomous unit. Intacct helps leading franchises or franchise groups manage royalty payments, franchisee performance and overall franchise growth, analyze performance, and plan for expansion.
- Get a 360˚ view of your entire business, as well as individual franchises or franchise locations, with role-based dashboards, and rich reporting and analytics. Easily analyze data using a multi-dimensional approach to easily evaluate operational and financial information, as well as consolidated and local key performance metrics. Dig in to the data behind the reports with comprehensive drill-down capabilities across properties, locations, vendors, customers—or anything else important to your business.
- Improve cash flow management and revenue forecasting with real-time visibility into current inflows, outflows, and revenue streams. Automatically map subsidiary periods, general ledger accounts, statistical accounts, departments, and franchise locations to their parent companies.
- Make it easy for staff to enter and view information for specific properties and locations—without giving them access to the financials of other locations or the entire business. Better control costs with sophisticated security and granular permissions and workflows that enable you to define user permissions for access to specific processes, transaction documents, or reports.
- Support virtually any operating or ownership structure—including fractional ownership and other complex franchise structures—even if various owners or companies control different percentages of each franchise.
Derive consolidated financials across multiple business franchises—even across franchise entities operating in different currencies—and perform monthly, weekly, or daily closes with Intacct Global Consolidations. Enable each location or franchise entity to operate independently—using its own chart of accounts, taxation rules, and financial reporting requirements—while managing real-time consolidations from the parent company.
Gain a global view of consolidated financials for your entire organization, and drill down to entity source transactions, real time receivables, and payables. Automate inter-entity consolidations and eliminations, saving hours of manual, time consuming reversing entries.
- Save money and reclaim time spent troubleshooting third party software with pre-built integration to leading applications. Link to leading point of sale and front-office systems, as well as franchise and asset management, payroll, and payment applications—eliminating duplicate data entry and improving accuracy and reliability. Future-proof your Intacct investment by using open web services to connect to on-premises or cloud-based applications you’re using now or considering in the future.