Software Publisher & SaaS Provider Industry
We at InCloud360 understand the accounting complexity, delivery & revenue pressures, compliance needs, agility required for rapid changes in support of growth, and the additional reporting requirements in the software publisher & SaaS provider industry as we have walked in your shoes having worked in executive positions in the industry; we know the Software & SaaS business, and we know it beyond the accounting function.
- Broader Insight Across your Business – Want the ability to report revenue and cost across products and services by customer – perhaps other dimensions as well – all tied to operational data displayed via live dashboards, KPIs and reports in order to meet the needs of investors and the board? No need for spreadsheets or developing script within the system as it is core functionality within the financial management solution.
- Revenue recognition – Revenue management is complex, with evolving requirements, and therefore calculating manually can lead to errors, extended closes, and potentially financial restatements. Utilizing a cloud based – SaaS – financial management and accounting solution is to an advantage because the solution provider has all of the same challenges as you. With InCloud360’s experience and a solution built by folks like you, you can expect the solution to achieve compliance in the most efficient way possible.
- Subscription management – We’ll implement automated processes to simplify subscription billings, renewals, and revenue accounting all native to the financial management solution eliminating the need for expensive and very complex solutions. You can get a holistic view of your subscription business performance by tracking financial data with key business metrics such as MRR, CAC, and stay in compliance with customer contracts and revenue recognition guidelines. And, if you do have very advanced subscription billing needs, a pre-integrated connector with Zuora subscription management is available.
- Streamline your quote-to-cash process – Reduce order processing times, errors and duplicate data entry, as well as improve the ability to forecast professional services revenue, expense and resource utilization for implementations by connecting sales with finance and operations. With pre-integrated connectors with Salesforce CRM and Zuora subscription management, sales and finance can share pricing data, order status, and other information, and you can generate orders and subscription invoices without double data entry.
- Manage Sales Tax and 1099s– We’ll provide pre-built integration with Avalara, allowing you to automatically account for the right sales tax and comply with the regulations in any jurisdiction.
- Time & expense management – InCloud360 can provide an integrated mobile time & expense tracking solution to help manage time-based projects and travel expenses while integrating with finance and accounting as well as your payroll, travel management or credit card provider.
Are you ready to find out how we can help you? Get Started Today!