Almost time for the holidays. But before you cut the turkey and light up the tree, we’d like to introduce you to the truly ‘most wonderful time of the year,’ Intacct Advantage 2014.
Whether you have made the choice to improve your financial management with Intacct, or are considering the scalability and security that come with cloud accounting through it, Intacct Advantage 2014 is the event for you. Scheduled for November 9-13, 2014, Advantage is the event of the year for the only cloud-based financial solution preferred by the AICPA—Intacct.
Bigger than Ever: The Must Attend Event for the Intacct Community
With more than 70 sessions—product insight, industry best practices, or hands-on feature training—customers, potential customers, and even your favorite value-added reseller can learn how to leverage Intacct for maximum return on investment and business knowledge.
Planning for over 1,200 customers and partners, Advantage 2014 will be the biggest Intacct event to date. Moreover, Advantage will be held at the beautiful, sunny, Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, Florida.
New This Year: Intacct CFO Summit
Chief Financial Officers have the most to gain from this great event, as Intacct will be hosting a new summit specifically for CFOs. Sponsored by American Express Global Corporate Payments, on Wednesday, November 12 these sessions will bring together finance executives and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, best practices in building a world-class finance organization, and how Intacct can help.
In addition to the keynote, this event will feature access to the following sessions:
- Questions CFOs Should Be Asking Their Controllers…and Answers CFOs Should Give CEOs Before They Ask
- Leveraging Intacct to Accelerate Growth
- Creating a World-Class Finance Organization
- The CFO’s Guide to Growing Your Company to an IPO and Beyond
With special pricing for CFOs, the summit will again be held on November 12, 2014, and you can register for this event by linking here: Intacct CFO Summit.
Sessions for Your Industry
Breakout Sessions focused on specific industries will help you to make the most of your investment. Following industries will be featured:
- Software & SaaS: This track is geared towards customers in the software or SaaS industry.
- Professional Services: These sessions are geared towards customers in the professional services industry or those companies with embedded professional services organizations.
- Nonprofit: This track is focused on the business issues for a broad range of nonprofits – faith-based, associations, or charitable organizations.
- Healthcare: These sessions are focused on the needs of customers in the healthcare industry.
- Distributed & Global: This track is designed for customers who have distributed or global organizations.
- Developer: Session content is focused on the Intacct technical user.
- Product Innovation: These sessions are broad-based and focus on specific areas of the Intacct solution and are relevant for all industries.
Within each track, you’ll find a variety of sessions – hands-on, customer panels, and product presentations – to help you make the most of your Intacct solution. View a list of recommended sessions for new Intacct users.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits for CPAs
Earn up to 18 CPE Credits at Advantage 2014 by attending specific hands-on training classes and breakout sessions.
Meet us at Advantage!
InCloud360, as a proud provider of AICPA-preferred cloud financial management platform Intacct, will be attending Advantage 2014, and you can meet us there. Again, this is the event of the year, and you will be able to meet us there!
If you want an opportunity to join, contact us to see how you can improve your current financial management with Intacct.