It’s been a busy quarter for Intacct. In addition to running its annual user conference, Intacct Advantage, Intacct has been forging some serious partnerships with many different organizations to help offer a true ‘best-in-class’ solution.
Who partnered with Intacct recently? What does it mean for your move to the cloud? How can you learn more about integrations with other solutions?
Announced prior to or at Intacct Advantage 2014, the following vendors have helped to enhance Intacct cloud financial management software through integration:
- American Express Corporate Payments and Intacct Simplify and Automate Check Delivery: The Intacct Check Delivery Service will enable businesses to send check payments to suppliers and have their general ledger automatically updated – all with a click of a button. *Additional card- and non-card payment solutions from American Express and Intacct will be coming soon.* The American Express and Intacct partnership will reduce the costs of payment processing and provide customers with an integrated user experience, as well as drive operational efficiency through streamlined workflow, reduced payment processing errors, and automated updating of the general ledger.
- Full Functionality of Intacct Collaborate Demonstrated: Announced at Dreamforce in October, Intacct Collaborate allows organizations to cut the clutter of email between departments and speed up the decision making process. Intacct Collaborate embeds Salesforce Chatter, the leading enterprise social network, into Intacct to create a secure social layer across all finance processes and across devices through the Salesforce1 Mobile Application. Intacct Collaborate is part of Intacct’s core financial management system and is free for all Intacct customers, including those that don’t currently use Salesforce applications.
Much, much more happened this year at Intacct Advantage. From the aforementioned partnerships to the CFO Summit, Intacct Advantage pleased users, partners, and analysts alike. For more information on the Intacct Advantage 2014, read the related resources:
- KeyedIn Solutions Demonstrates Fully Integrated Services Resource Planning Solution
- Workforce Go! Human Resources Management System Announced
- Tallie Announces Integration with Intacct
- Nexonia Announces Purchase Order Integration with Intacct
For more information on Intacct’s growth, join our mailing list. To experience Intacct’s continually improving software, contact us today.