Why Switch to Intacct Cloud ERP?
Enable your finance team to support your growth plans while improving compliance and increasing operational efficiency with the help of certified consultants from InCloud360 and Intacct's best-in-class Cloud ERP
Ready to find out more?
InCloud360 provides professional services to companies throughout the Southeast and the Atlanta area. Contact us today to learn more about Intacct and how it can benefit your specific business. Or, call us at (866) 398-9096 or visit our website www.InCloud360.com.
MuleSoft Leverages Intacct to Support Growing Global Business
MuleSoft, with locations all over the world (including Atlanta), is a web middleware company providing enterprise-class software based on the world’s most popular open source application infrastructure products.
Since its founding in 2003, the company has added multiple offices overseas and currently draws around a quarter of its revenues from outside the United States. They found that previous QuickBooks accounting software was not designed to effectively support multiple foreign business entities and multiple currencies.
- Wanted a robust cloud financial management and accounting solution that supported multiple global business entities
- Was looking to automate time-consuming manual processes and improve efficiencies
- Needed a more robust solution to improve financial controls and meet subscription revenue recognition requirements
After reviewing the leading options on the market, MuleSoft narrowed its focus to cloud-based solutions from Intacct and NetSuite. MuleSoft chose Intacct because it offered proven global businesses management features, provided a rich array of financial capabilities, and could be quickly and easily deployed and managed without the need for IT staff assistance.
- Delivered robust cloud financial management capabilities to Finance, without adding a burden to the IT team
- Streamlined financial processes and improved financial controls across multiple business entities
- Reduced close process from weeks to just a few days
- Automated revenue management to eliminate duplicate data entry and gain real time visibility into deferred revenues for improved revenue and cash flow forecasting
Intacct gives us a wide range of financial management capabilities, without the need to install, integrate or maintain cumbersome software.” said Michael DiFilippo, chief financial officer at MuleSoft. “The best part about using a cloud-based system is the finance team gets the functionality it needs to effectively manage the business, and our IT team doesn’t have to add headcount to manage the technology side of it.”