Top ten reasons to upgrade from QuickBooks to Intacct:
Most small businesses begin their financial lives using Intuit’s QuickBooks, one of the best and most popular accounting applications for small business. It’s easy. It’s affordable. It works. And it contains the functionality a business needs when it’s starting out. But as the business grows, you’re spending more time gathering financial data then you are using it to help drive the business forward, that is why you should upgrade from QuickBooks to Intacct.
Uniquely endorsed by the AICPA and named by Inc. Magazine as “Best for Replacing QuickBooks,” Intacct is widely recognized as the best accounting solution for companies stretching beyond the capabilities of QuickBooks.
Here are ten reasons to upgrade from QuickBooks to Intacct:
- Professional-strength capabilities. You’re spending hours and valuable staff time outside of QuickBooks running and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Greater productivity and faster ROI. You’re managing inefficient manual processes that reduce productivity and introduce errors or require additional staff.
- Sophisticated business intelligence. You’re lacking deep, timely information–including revenue or profit by product, by customer, by project, by location, by fund, or by any other critical business dimension–without manual workarounds or working outside QuickBooks.
- Real-time operational visibility. You have limited visibility into consolidated and operational details.
- Tighter internal controls and full financial accountability. You need to become fully GAAP-compliant or just need more control, segregation of duties, and auditability.
- Full business integration. You need seamless integration to mission critical apps you’re using everyday—such as Salesforce—to improve processes and reduce manual efforts.
- Support for multiple currencies or locations. You’re having difficulty managing multi-entity and/or multi-currency issues.
- Project accounting functionality. You’re missing real-time visibility into project costs, revenues, and profitability.
- Robust revenue management. You’re experiencing revenue leakage as a result of inefficient, manual revenue management processes. Most companies are able to recover 5% of total revenues when they graduate to a professional system.